– Command™ Outdoor Medium Slate Terrace Hooks
– Solar lights
– Small vintage lamp shades
– Hot glue and hot glue gun
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather small vintage lamp shades from thrift stores or rummage sales. Use coordinating shades, maybe the same color but in various shapes and textures or the same shape, but a variety of colors.
If you are using solar light stakes, take the stake portion off. You may also want to take off the light’s cover so it doesn’t stick out the bottom of the lamp shade.
2. Use hot glue to mount the light inside the lamp shade. Use plenty of hot glue to make sure it holds, as this part won’t be visible.
NOTE: Be sure to follow all manufacturer instructions and safety guidelines when using the hot glue gun.
3. Hang 12 inches of chain with one end on each side of the top bar of the lamp.ting base and wait one hour before hanging any items.
4. Hang the shades on Command™ Outdoor Medium Slate Terrace Hooks, spaced evenly.
Once the solar lights have had a chance to charge, you will have a beautiful addition to your outdoor space.